Tuesday 13 December 2016

God's Promise For The New Year: "My Little Child"

My Little Child

I will cause light to come out of darkness. I will create light and lights that no darkness can comprehend. I am the Father of lights. You are the light of the world. In Me, you are beginning to manifest as light.

I will cause the Sun to rise and end the night, the dark and the gloom. I will cause dawn to break. For many of My children that have been in the dark, groping about in the dark, hidden in the dark, I will cause My marvelous Light to shine upon them and change their night into day.

For this reason, sorrow and sighing shall flee away and joy shall come, everlasting Joy that none can take away from you, Joy inexpressible and full of Glory, and you shall be full of Joy. I release My Sound of Joy over you. You shall enjoy what you were only tolerating and enduring.

There shall be fruit and harvest from the years of tears and labor. Where you have been sowing in tears, now you shall return rejoicing, carrying the harvest into the barns.

I am removing shame from your faces My little ones. I am causing your faces to radiate with My Glory and with My Joy. My Joy will break depression and bring great freedom. Answers to prayer will come, even for prayers you used to pray a long time ago and "gave up" because you couldn't see any forthcoming results.

A year of great healing. Waves and waves of healing across the nations of the earth.

And where you've only been sowing and laboring without seeing any meaningful godly results, now, you shall see a bumper harvest. It's harvest time! It's time to enjoy the fruits, the answers, life. It's time to enjoy your walk with Me and enjoy serving Me. Expect this and believe Me for it for no one ever trusted in Me and ended up ashamed. I am the Lord. I change not."

Malachi 4:2

“But for you who fear my name, the Sun of Righteousness will rise with healing in his wings.[a] And you will go free, leaping with joy like calves let out to pasture.

Your Dad, GOD.

No comments:

Post a Comment