Friday 30 December 2016

Stand up and move on

I know things have miserably failed. Failed relationships, failed businesses, failed opportunities, lost pregnancies. No one to call to come and rescue or bail you. You feel like your life has frozen, no hope in any direction. It looks dark and you don't know what or how to pray.

Well , that was the case with the four leapers in 2 Kings 7:3 who refused to sit and die. They refused there past(where they came from), there present ( the disease) to dictate there life.

With every strength remaining, I come with this word, stand and move. Refuse to cry again, refuse to feel sorry, refuse any more regrets of what "ifs" and just move from that situation that has failed and start all over again. move from the mentality of failure to a victor. Move from never again to I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

What failed cannot break You but make You stronger and wiser if you allow it.

The moment you decide to stand , move and start again know this ,God will back You. God just needs a little faith like a mustard seed and He is there.

Say this prayer with me.
My Father ,give me the strength and courage to stand , move and start again. I don't know what to do but cause your Spirit who knows all things to Fill and lead me. As I move, let there be strength of a warrior, let there be Victory in my camp and cause progress in whatever I do. Everything and anyone I need to succeed,send my way in Jesus name.
You are blessed, healed , protected, empowered , renewed and revived in Jesus name.

No comments:

Post a Comment